Translate This Page
- Assist children with hearing loss and oral language challenges to listen and speak through engaging in activities with horses.
- Create a therapeutic environment for oral language growth.
- Provide certified therapists to enhance and encourage speaking.
- Own and operate a horse facility that will allow year-round access to equine therapy (including a barn, educational center and covered arena).
- Provide support and training for parents, schools, and therapists.
Find us on Facebook
Rosie's Ranch is an IRS accredited charity with 501(c)3 status. Donations are tax-deductible, following IRS guidelines. Click the button below to donate.
Diego with Riley Jane at 'Cross the Meadow Farm while Rosie's Ranch was under construction.
Mary has dedicated 32 years to educating deaf children and helping them learn to speak. She has received numerous state-wide and national awards for her work, including the 2007 Wal-Mart Teacher of the Year Award.